St. Francis Arnica Oil 50ml
Arnica Oil is a topical product used to soothe sore muscles and inflammation due to sprains, bruises, and wounds.
• Arnica has long been considered a herb of regal importance in Western herbalism
• Traditionally used topically to soothe sore muscles and inflammations due to sprains, bruises, dislocations, and wounds
• Also used traditionally for rheumatism affecting muscles and joints
• With sesquiterpene lactones helanalin and dihydrohelananin, both of which act to reduce the expression of inflammatory cytokines, notably Interleukin-1 (IL1) and TNF-a, which inflamed tissues over-produce
• Reduces pain and swelling of varicose veins.