Pascoe Tussiflorin Thyme 100ml
Looking for a Cough Medicine that Works? It's Thyme for Effective Wet and Dry Cough Relief!
Tussiflorin® Thyme - Traditional Herbal Cough Syrup
Tussiflorin® Thyme was originally formulated in 1960. Made with pure thyme extract, this cough syrup is a great-tasting expectorant that can be used for the whole family. Tussiflorin® Thyme is effective enough for adults but can be used as a kids cough syrup or a toddler's cough syrup (suitable for ages 1 and older).
Benefits of Tussiflorin® Thyme - a cough syrup for kids also!
Tussiflorin® Thyme is a great-tasting herbal cough syrup that has been proven effective to relieve all kinds of coughs. Tussiflorin® Thyme provides wet and dry cough relief. Made with pure thyme extract, Tussiflorin® Thyme has many benefits:
- Cough expectorant made with pure thyme extract
- Relieves coughs and other disturbances of the upper respiratory tract
- Provides wet and dry cough relief
- Helps to open up airways
- Facilitates the loosening/removal of mucus and phlegm
- Soothes a sore throat (eases irritation in the throat) and relaxes bronchial muscles
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- Low alcohol and sugar content
- Can be used as a kid cough syrup or a toddlers cough syrup
- Tastes great, even kids will love the taste!
- Suitable for ages 1 and older - perfect for the whole family!
Healing properties of thyme
Thyme has been used for centuries as a medicinal herb to aid a host of different ailments. Today, modern herbal medicine has also claimed thyme as a valuable plant for coughs and colds, upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, and whooping cough. Thyme has long been one of the best natural remedies for cough. With its antibacterial, antifungal and antispasmodic effects, thyme fights agents that cause bronchitis and helps to subdue coughs.
Thyme leaves contain compounds called flavonoids that relax the throat muscles involved in coughing and lessen inflammation. It helps to relax bronchial muscles and tame a spasmodic cough with its calming and anti-inflammatory properties. As one of the best and most effective natural remedies for cough, thyme works as a first-rate expectorant that helps the body loosen and thin mucus, making it easier to cough up and expel.
Healing properties of thyme include: